Clever Dripper Brew Guide
What You Need:
- Clever Dripper
- Paper Coffee Filter
- Freshly Ground Coffee Beans (Medium grind)
- Good Quality Water (Filtered)
- Coffee to Water Ratio 1:16
Example: 25g coffee to 400ml water
Step 1: Prepare Your Equipment:
- Place a paper filter in the Clever Dripper and rinse it with hot water to remove any papery taste. Discard the rinse water.
- Set the Clever Dripper on top of your mug.
Step 2: Measure and Add Coffee:
- Measure the desired amount of coffee based on your preference.
- Add the coffee grounds to the rinsed filter in the Clever Dripper.
Step 3: Add Water:
- Heat water to the desired brewing temperature (around 90-96°C).
- Pour the hot water over the coffee grounds, ensuring all the grounds are saturated. Use a gentle circular motion to make sure the coffee is evenly wet.
Step 4: Steeping:
- Place the lid on the Clever Dripper and let the coffee steep for about 2-4 minutes, depending on your taste preference. Adjust the steeping time to control the strength of your brew.
Step 5: Release and Stir:
- Once the steeping time is complete, place the Clever Dripper on top of your mug. The valve at the bottom will release the brewed coffee.
- Give the coffee a gentle stir to ensure uniform extraction.
Step 6: Serve and Enjoy:
- Pour the brewed coffee into your favourite mug.
- Customise your coffee with milk, sugar, or enjoy it black.
- Experiment with different coffee-to-water ratios for varying strengths.
- Adjust grind size based on your preference; a medium grind is a good starting point.
- Explore different coffee beans to discover unique flavour profiles.
- Discard the used coffee grounds and rinse the Clever Dripper with warm water after each use.
- Periodically clean the Clever Dripper thoroughly with mild soap to remove any coffee oils.
Savour the Clever Simplicity: The Clever Dripper combines the best of both immersion and pour-over methods, providing an easy and controlled way to brew a delicious cup of coffee. Play around with variables to find the perfect balance for your taste buds. Happy brewing!