How to make Coffee with a Channi
We do not make instant coffee • Our Coffees will not dissolve in liquid.
What you need:
- Freshly roasted & ground coffee. ( This grind will also work for a French Press)
- A Channi (Tea strainer).
- Hot Water
- Milk & Sugar (Optional)
- Add approximately 2 tablespoons of coffee in a cup
- Add 150 ml of hot water to that cup*
- Leave the coffee to infuse for 3:30 minutes
- Use a Channi (Tea strainer) to strain the concentrate
- Add more hot water, hot milk &/or Sugar to taste
*Do not boil the coffee with the water.