100g - Pulneys Sampler
100g - Pulneys Sampler
Grey | Pulneys - 100% Organic Coffee
This Organic coffee grown and harvested by Mr. H.R. Iyer of Laks farm comes from the Pulney region of South India.
🥥 Flavour Notes - Dark Chocolate, Brown Sugar, Raisins, Brown Spice
📍 Location - Pachalur, Pulney region
🔃 Process - Semi Washed
🚥 Roast level - Dark
⛰ Altitude - 4900+ft
⚙️ Suggested equipment: Filter Coffee, Espresso, French Press, Cold Brew
*No added honey, sugar, flavour, chicory, or preservatives
About the estate
Quickly Buy Sampler Boxes
Shipping & Tracking
We offer free Pan-India shipping with fast delivery times on orders over ₹700. All orders will be dispatched within 24-48 hours and will typically arrive within 2-5 days, depending on your Pincode.
After your order is packed, you will receive tracking details via email and Whatsapp so you can easily follow your package's journey. Enjoy the convenience of fast shipping!
Different Grind Sizes
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the finest)
•Fine grind [1-2](Espresso, Moka Pot): This grind is finer than table salt and is used for espresso.
•Medium-fine grind [3-4] (South Indian Filter Coffee): This grind is used for stovetop espresso makers.
•Medium grind [5-8](AeroPress, Chemex Drip, Pourover): This grind is slightly coarser than table salt and is used for filter drip coffee makers.
•coarse grind (French press): This grind is slightly coarser than sugar and is used for French press coffee makers.
•Coarse grind (Cold brew) : This grind is slightly coarser than coarse sea salt and is used for cold-brew coffee makers.
- Keep your coffee beans in an air-tight container. The container should be made of a material that is not prone to moisture.
- Keep your coffee beans in the original packaging you received, since it is food safe, and resistant to moisture, and you can remove the air from the bag once you close the bag.
- Store your beans in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing them in areas that are exposed to direct sunlight or humidity.
- Whole beans are more resilient to flavor change than ground coffee, so it is best to store them in whole-bean form.
- Try to buy coffee in small quantities that you are likely to consume within a few weeks. This will help to ensure that the beans remain as fresh as possible.
- Try to avoid storing coffee beans in the fridge or freezer. This can cause the beans to absorb moisture and degrade in quality.
About our Coffees
We are proud to offer ethically sourced coffees from multiple farms all across India.
We work hard to ensure that all of our coffees are sustainably and responsibly sourced, and that the farmers who produce them are treated fairly.
Our coffees are of the highest quality and are sure to provide you with a unique and flavorful cup of coffee every time.